KSEB recommends for restrictions on Industrial consumers
TPURAM: The experts in Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) has decided to prepare a detailed sketch, which puts restrictions on the industrial consumers, with the consent of the board and State government in order to submit before the Electricity Regulatory Commission.
According to the sketch, KSEB is mulling over the idea of levying ordinary charges for the 80 % of Industrial consumers� average power consumption and higher charges for the rest 20 % consumption. Restrictions are also on their way for those consumers who do not want electricity for high tariff.
The sketch is expected to be implemented from 1, April onwards with the consent of Electricity Regulatory Commission.
KSEB will submit the detailed recommendation before the Commission on March 25.